RE: fill circle while using circle command

Hi Tony,

>  I sure would appreciate it if someone can tell me how to
> fill a circle  while using the Graphics command, "circle".

Can't be done.  It's the wrong command.

>  Here is what I used to generate a circle centered at (2,0)
> with a radius  of 1.
>  Show[Graphics[Circle[{2, 0}, 1]]];
>

>  I tried many things that failed but it looks like it should be easy.
>  Thanks to anyone who can assist.

It's odd that while you were looking at Circle in the online help, perhaps
after typing it in the index, you didn't notice the entry "See also: Disk"
with a hyperlink.

Try

	Show[Graphics[Disk[{2, 0}, 1]]];

Then try it with

	Show[Graphics[Disk[{2, 0}, 1]], AspectRatio -> 1];

To get something that looks like a filled in circle.

Regards,

Dave.