- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74285] Re: perturbation
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 02:02:52 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
> Dear Group members
> Could you please refer me to a website, book... etc that uses
> Mathematica in perturbation method?
The following references might help.
"Applying the Perturbation Method of Multiple-Scales",
"A Computerised Implementation of the Multiple Scales Perturbation
Method Using Mathematica",
"Perturbation Methods II",
(This web page contains numerous links to others courses and Mathematica
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 4.0
Next by Date:
A tutorial for the creation of packages with help in the help browser and palettes in the palettes list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
FilledLogLinearListPlot: does equivalent exist?