Re: Keyboard shortcut to select the entire cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74341] Re: [mg74319] Keyboard shortcut to select the entire cell
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:03:14 -0500 (EST)

To select the entire cell, just click that cell's bracket.

To select the contents of the entire cell, click in the cell and then
keep clicking -- the highlighted selection will expand to larger and
larger subexpressions -- until you have the entire expression selected.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305