Re: Help to use colors with graphics in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74383] Re: Help to use colors with graphics in Mathematica
- From: "Szabolcs" <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:00:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michelasso =EDrta: > Can anybody help me or point me to a tutorial that explains how to color > the region of two-dimensional plane included between graphics of two or > more graphics of functions of one variable? Look up Standard Packages -> Graphics -> FilledPlot in the Help Browser.