- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74400] Re: Integrate
- From: "Michael Weyrauch" <michael.weyrauch at gmx.de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:09:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sorry for not writing earlier in response to your comments...
1) These are really interesting examples of odd behaviour of our beloved
CAS (related to Integration) you have been digging up. You even found undocumented features...!
2) Unfortunately, we cannot know in more detail why all this happens, because
we do not know how it really operates internally. And the devellopers who know, obviously do not
want to answer???
3) For now I am glad that I have your workaround for my problem.
I would like to mention that I also sent in a service call to Wolfram research
thanks to a Premier Service contract my company pays for. But never got an answer.
I perfectly understand that such a huge and difficult program as Mathematica has problems
in some odd corners. And sometimes I really got great support and help in surmounting my problems
by the support engineers or the devellopers, but here .... zero ... I wonder, if anybody else had similar experience
Regards Michael Weyrauch
Prev by Date:
symmetric fourier integral problem
Next by Date:
Re: Whitespace weirdness.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: