rescale gray levels with ListDensityPlot

Hi,
I have a two-dimensional list of data with positive and negative values.
I'm using ListDensityPlot and ListCoutourPlot.
By defaullt, the range of gray levels codes the range of z-values from
-z_min (black) to z_max (white).
I would like to have the zero gray level (black) for z=0 and the maximum
gray level (white) for z=|zmax|. At the same time, I would like to use
two different colors to discriminate between positive and
negative values. Is that possible?
Thanks,
Ben