rescale gray levels with ListDensityPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74431] rescale gray levels with ListDensityPlot
- From: Benoit Scheid <bscheid at seas.harvard.edu>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:48:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Harvard University
I have a two-dimensional list of data with positive and negative values.
I'm using ListDensityPlot and ListCoutourPlot.
By defaullt, the range of gray levels codes the range of z-values from
-z_min (black) to z_max (white).
I would like to have the zero gray level (black) for z=0 and the maximum
gray level (white) for z=|zmax|. At the same time, I would like to use
two different colors to discriminate between positive and
negative values. Is that possible?
Prev by Date:
Re: simple sequence problem
Next by Date:
Slots & Ampersands: Thanks .
Previous by thread:
Re: compile speed
Next by thread:
Re: rescale gray levels with ListDensityPlot