  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74429] CONFERENCE Notebook wich doesn't work
  • From: "e-touch\ at libero\.it" <e-touch at libero.it>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:47:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody
I'm trying to solve a pn junction problem and in the wolfram's resources =
site I've found this notebbok wich would be really helpful for me
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/368/
...the only problem is that I can get from it only errors...does anybody =
have already tryied it?
Maybe I have to include some packages?

Thank you
rova il tuo mutuo su misura. Tassi ridotti da 4.25% solo per richieste on=
line. Mutuionline.it=0Ahttp://click.libero.it/mutuionline20ma07=0A