Re: Which Mathematica product should I get?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74535] Re: [mg74504] Which Mathematica product should I get?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 05:24:00 -0500 (EST)

Mathematica can be had "for cheap" if you get the student version. The
typesetting can be done directly through the keyboard, as Jean-Marc
Gulliet pointed out in another thread:

Of course, you can always use the palettes instead of the keyboard -
which would be more like MathType.

The other questions seem like something you might send to
sales at (I didn't check to see if that address exists).