Re: Display problem in X. Please help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74551] Re: Display problem in X. Please help!
- From: "Dr Mitch" <doctormike at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:01:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 23, 6:26 pm, "Dr Mitch" <doctorm... at gmail.com> wrote: > I can't even think of how to WORD the problem I'm having in > Mathematica so here's a screenshot.http://doctormike.googlepages.com/mathematica-wtf.png > > This problem seems to pop up randomly and the only way to fix it is to > minimize the window (or shade it) and bring it back. > > Any clue what's up? This is REALLY bugging me. > > System specs: > > Slackware 11.0 > Xorg 6.9 Just a follow-up, I fixed it. Removing the "Composite" extension did the trick.