Re: Display problem in X. Please help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74551] Re: Display problem in X. Please help!
- From: "Dr Mitch" <doctormike at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:01:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 23, 6:26 pm, "Dr Mitch" <doctorm... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't even think of how to WORD the problem I'm having in
> Mathematica so here's a screenshot.http://doctormike.googlepages.com/mathematica-wtf.png
> This problem seems to pop up randomly and the only way to fix it is to
> minimize the window (or shade it) and bring it back.
> Any clue what's up? This is REALLY bugging me.
> System specs:
> Slackware 11.0
> Xorg 6.9
Just a follow-up, I fixed it. Removing the "Composite" extension did
Prev by Date:
Re: Definite Integration in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Which Mathematica product should I get?
Previous by thread:
Display problem in X. Please help!
Next by thread:
including part of files ?