Re: Re: Re: Which Mathematica product

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74566] Re: [mg74544] Re: [mg74535] Re: [mg74504] Which Mathematica product
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:09:40 -0500 (EST)

NO, you do NOT lose any capabilities with the Student Version, whether
the ordinary license or a year-long or semester-long license!

You do gain the minor annoyance of having, at the bottom of each printed
page, the footnote "Printed by Mathematica for Students" displayed.  And
  the only kind of direct technical support provided is for installation
issues.

See:

  www.wolfram.com/products/student/mathforstudents/qa.html#difference

  support.wolfram.com/studentmathematica/reference/differences.html

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305