Re: Re: No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74575] Re: [mg74555] Re: No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:56:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200703260703.CAA11354@smc.vnet.net>
On 3/26/07, dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> First post your questions in this forum even if there are the most
> basic and trivial.
> You will receive response without any kind of elitism.
I doubt that.
Prev by Date:
Re: Superimposing 3D plots with different colours
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Which Mathematica product should I get?
Previous by thread:
Re: No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook