- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74674] RE: [mg74657] ReadList
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:26:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200703300755.CAA25189@smc.vnet.net>
Hi JG, > How do I get ReadList to read something on the desktop? When > I type the full path name, I get an error and mathematica > seems to be looking only in the folder kernel which I don't > have access to. For Windows, you'd need to set the directory to the Desktop. On my machine, to do this, I would type SetDirectory["d:/Documents and Settings/dwa/Desktop"] Regards, Dave.
- From: "JGBoone@gmail.com" <JGBoone@gmail.com>