cont.time markov model
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74673] cont.time markov model
- From: Ömür TOSUN <omurtosun at akdeniz.edu.tr>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:26:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <460A52E6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <460ACF3D.email@example.com> <460B6F96.firstname.lastname@example.org> <460B701C.email@example.com>
first i'm using mathematica...
i'm modelling a maintenance system with contiunuous time markov-model. i
have 2 maintenance treshold values (n and k, k>n), and 3 types of
maintenance activities(minimal, preventive and corrective).
i write all my stages in respect to first stage P(0,0), and then as we
know that the sum of all the stages is 1, i rewrite P(0,0) like
my transition probabilities are mean time between inspection, mean time
between failures, mean duration of inspections - minimal maintenance -
corrective main. - preventive main..
i write availability equation and i want to find the optimal mean time
between inspection which max. availability and to draw graphs like
availability-mean time between inspections , availability-preventive
maint. treshold.. without giving any numerical values if it's possible
i try to solve the dA/d?in but i couldn't draw it...
i hope you understand my problem..
Prev by Date:
Re: New to mathematica: Question about solving differential eqs
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How to set SVD options?
Next by thread: