- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74691] Re: ReadList
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:37:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
JGBoone at gmail.com schrieb:
> How do I get ReadList to read something on the desktop? When I type
> the full path name, I get an error and mathematica seems to be looking
> only in the folder kernel which I don't have access to.
did you use double backslashes in the full path?
I've got a german version of Win2k and
Get["C:\\Dokumente und Einstellungen\\Petsie\\Desktop\\example.nb"] works.
You might want to have an additional look at the help for ToFileName and
Prev by Date:
Re: New to mathematica: Question about solving
Next by Date:
Re: Superimposing 3D plots with different colours
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
New to mathematica: Question about solving differential eqs