Mathematica Player 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75557] Mathematica Player 6.0
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 05:59:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <f18426$g8k$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
Stephen Wolfram <stephen_wolfram at wolfram.com> wrote:
> All published Demonstrations can be downloaded
> and run by anyone using the new free Mathematica Player
. . . after an 80 MB download
. . . which expands into a 1/4 GB (240 MB) installation.
If I want to send a static notebook to a collection of
non-Mathematica-using colleagues or acquaintances,
maybe I'll just continue to Print it to a PDF file -- and
if it's an animation, send it as QuickTime movies.
Prev by Date:
Re: FrameLabel-type axes labels without setting Frame->True
Next by Date:
Re: Exploring Analytic Geometry with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: unable to "evaluate notebook"
Next by thread:
Mathematica 6: Upgrade Offers?