Re: Notebook in LaTeX environment

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75560] Re: [mg75525] Notebook in LaTeX environment
  • From: gardyloo at
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi all!
> I'm looking for a way to copy the Notebook as a whole and paste it into a
> Latex document and I want it to appear, more or less, the way it appears
> in the Mathematica environment.
> Thanks!
> Apostolos

    This is how I ended up doing it for documenting some code for my

     * Print/save the notebook to a .pdf file (I ended up doing 2 notebook
pages to a single printed page, just to save space);
     * Put "usepackage{pdfpages}" in your preamble;
     * use the command "\includepdf" where you want the code to show up.
It can take many options to space, resize, etc. all the content---the
particular command I used was
     \includepdf[landscape=true,pages=-,nup=1x2, clip=true, trim=1cm 1.5cm
0 -1cm, totalheight=7in, width=4.25in,

     Hope that helps!
                 Curtis O.