Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75627] Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0
- From: "Rolf.Mertig at gmail.com" <Rolf.Mertig at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 05:30:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On 6 Mai, 08:06, Hans-Peter Kunzle <h... at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> > Mathematica 6.0 uses a new system for documentation -- guide pages,
> > reference pages, tutorials, etc. How does one add more, for packages,
> > e.g., other than using the legacy 5.2 HelpBrowser formats?
> On another topic concerning help pages:
> I was wondering how to use the navigation tools on top of a help page.
> On my Linux version (openSuse 10.2) my cursor is totally inert when
> accessing the left or right arrow, the Mathematica symbol or what
> appears to be a text line
> for searching.
Check your "Num Lock" key.
If it is on, I get the same problem as you on my openSuse 10.2. If it
things work as they should.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: MathKernel Crash while calculating limit
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0
Next by thread: