- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75675] Re: [mg75631] query
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 05:56:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200705070932.FAA28090@smc.vnet.net>
On 7 May 2007, at 18:32, dimitris wrote:
> I have the expression 1/Sqrt + I/Sqrt
> 1/Sqrt + I/Sqrt
> (1 + I)/Sqrt
> Mathematica writes this expression as (1 + I)/Sqrt.
> How is it possible to take as an output 1/Sqrt + I/Sqrt
> avoiding the use of HoldForm and Unevaluated?
Obviously you can't, if you evaluate the expression. However, since
you seem to want to keep it in the form it already is in when you
input it, why do you have to evaluate it at all?
Prev by Date:
Adaptive Monte Carlo integration algorithm(s) in Mathematica6
Next by Date:
Re: Struve functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Pi upto a Billion Digits
- From: dimitris <email@example.com>