Re: Mathematica 6: Upgrade Offers?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75778] Re: Mathematica 6: Upgrade Offers?
- From: "David Rees" <w3bdevilREMOVE at THISw3bdevil.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:17:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After I activated my Mathematica 5.2 Annual-Edition copy I was told I'm
eligible for a complimentary upgrade to 6.0 when it was released, but I
never received any email about it. Has anyone else had anything similar?
"AES" <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote in message
news:f1hlm0$p9v$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Has anyone gotten an email upgrade offer for 6.0?
> [Seen the announcements -- but no email offer received here yet.]
Prev by Date:
Making sense of Directive[ ]
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify by Recurrence Relations
Previous by thread:
Re: Making sense of Directive[ ]
Next by thread:
DSolve with DiracDelta