Jlink executable

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75809] Jlink executable
  • From: "alexxx.magni at gmail.com" <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 05:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

As a side observation on a previous post of mine on memory usage under
the new version 6.0,
can somebody point me in the right direction to understand why we have
now a separate Jlink process (at least here, on Linux)?
I ask because I don't use Java nor I'll use it in the future, yet I
see that Jlink is the process "eating" more memory than all the
others... if only I could shut it down.
The revamped doumentation center is more confusing for me at first, so
I don't know where to search....

thanks for any help

Alessandro Magni