Package Help in Mathematica 6

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75819] Package Help in Mathematica 6
  • From: Roland Franzius <roland.franzius at>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 05:29:07 -0400 (EDT)

I have tried to find the package documentations. I found out that you
may type the package name as a directory in the search line of the help
broser e.g.

I cannot find any browsing possibility in the new Help browser. Do I
miss something the browser entry that was in vs. 5.x

Help/AddOns/Standard Packages

I understand that the package guides and reference files are now in the path

C:\Programme\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\

and I dont understand why the is no link to this area in the help browser.

Roland Franzius