- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75948] Re: [mg75901] ListPlot
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 03:29:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200705130941.FAA02440@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Just reverse each pair of coordinates in the list of data points first.
King, Peter R wrote:
> I'd like to be able to ListPlot down the page rather than the normal
> left to right.
> Any suggestions about how to do this?
> Many thanks.
> Peter King
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Deleting duplicates from a list
Next by Date:
Re: question 1
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "King, Peter R" <email@example.com>