JLink and double wrapper classes.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg76048] JLink and double wrapper classes.
  • From: "Patrick Scheibe" <mai99dnn at>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 04:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

am I doing anything wrong or is it not possible to call a java
contructor/method/function which has a Double[] parameter?
When I call e.g. a constructor

public ClassName(Double[]){...}

 from Mathematica by giving a list

I get an error message

Java::argx1: Method named .... defined in class ...
was called with an incorrect number or type of arguments.

So, is it true that JLink can only convert Mathematica types to
and not automatically to the wrapper classes like Double,Integer,..?
If so, is there a fast way to fix this or do I have to write a java
convert function?