JLink and double wrapper classes.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76048] JLink and double wrapper classes.
- From: "Patrick Scheibe" <mai99dnn at studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 04:58:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
am I doing anything wrong or is it not possible to call a java
contructor/method/function which has a Double parameter?
When I call e.g. a constructor
from Mathematica by giving a list
I get an error message
Java::argx1: Method named .... defined in class ...
was called with an incorrect number or type of arguments.
So, is it true that JLink can only convert Mathematica types to
and not automatically to the wrapper classes like Double,Integer,..?
If so, is there a fast way to fix this or do I have to write a java
Prev by Date:
Re: Compatibility woes
Next by Date:
Re: Deleting duplicates from a list
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: weird behavior when plotting multiple functions in 6.0
Next by thread:
v6 time series package