Re: weird behavior when plotting multiple functions in 6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76138] Re: weird behavior when plotting multiple functions in 6.0
  • From: Daniel Warren <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 05:50:56 -0400 (EDT)

Roman,
I think the construction you are using effectively maps the Plot
function over the list, so each evaluation of Plot only gets a
singleton first argument instead of a list and the colors don't come
into play.  Try

f={Sin[x],Cos[x]}

instead. This should give Plot a list as a first argument which gets
the colors going.

OK, just checked it.  This works.