Re: Hole/Disk function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76166] Re: Hole/Disk function
- From: Mathieu G <ellocomateo at free.fr>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:56:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Mathieu G a =E9crit : > Hello, > Is there a better way to define a Disk/Hole function than that?: > > DHole[x_, y_] := If[Sqrt[x^2 + y^2] <= HoleSize, 1, 0]; > > I would like to use it for a convolution using the definition as shown > in http://oldsite.vislab.usyd.edu.au/CP3/Four5/mod2-01.gif > > Best regards, > MG > Thanks people for your convergent replies! They really make sense.