Re: Re: Compatibility woes

On 16 May 2007, at 18:50, Szabolcs wrote:

> The new help has some advantages; I just don't understand why did they
> take away the always-visible, hierarchical table of contexts and the
> master index. Why can't we have both the search and an organised table
> of contents?

It may be interesting to note that we do have "a hierarchical table
of contexts and a master index" for "Installed Add-Ons" (that is,
only if you have any "Installed Add-Ons").  If you do, click on the
"Installed Add-Ons" hyperlink on the lower right hand side of the
documentation page, then click on a link to one of the Installed Add-
Ons and you will see a version 5 style help browser with a master
Index. At least that what happens when I do that.

Andrzej Kozlowski