Re: Where is the Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76223] Re: Where is the Mathematica
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:06:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Murray,

not only in the airplane -- the tram, the underground. I have it
with me every where. And yes, since the version 3.0 book came out
I make daily exercises and thanks to the Mathematica book
I got extrem thick upper arms. The new book would boost my
upper arm diamter by a factor of two, at least, *and* I would save
the subscription price for the fitness studio.

But what is to say against 4 books -- one introduction, one
with advanced mathematics, one for MathLink & J/Link and .Net Link
and a huge reference book.

In the old book I love the reference part -- just to keep informed
about the new functions and all the options of the functions.
The reference part gives me the overview over all functions that
is hard to get in the tree structure of the online help.

Regards
   Jens