Re: Re: Compatibility woes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76229] Re: [mg76099] Re: Compatibility woes
  • From: Yu-Sung Chang <yusung at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:09:46 -0400 (EDT)

Of course, the slider is susceptible to the length of the entry it is
representing. Even worse, if the entry is not discrete, but continuous,
there is no guarantee that you will get a wanted value.
Scrollbar is obviously better option for this particular case (palette),
but unfortunately, we don't have scrollbar (yet) due to few reasons. But
it will be revised in the future.

Yu-Sung Chang
Kernel Technology
Wolfram Research, Inc.