Re: Close Evaluation Cell in Version 6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76304] Re: [mg76213] Close Evaluation Cell in Version 6.0
  • From: "" <ggroup at sarj.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:42:01 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Lev.  That's an interesting method.  It appears that you can actually
collapse a group while displaying multiple cells.  So I have a method that
will display all the output cells while "hiding" the input cell:

hideCode[] := (
  SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook[], All, GeneratedCell,
   AutoScroll -> False];
  FrontEndTokenExecute["OpenCloseGroup"]
  )

I just call hideCode[] at the end of the input cell I want hidden.  It seems
to work reasonably well.

Thanks very much,
Januk

On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:34:55 -0400, Lev Bishop wrote