Re: Guessing "exact" values
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76361] Re: Guessing "exact" values
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:34:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Szabolcs wrote: > dimitris wrote: >> I think there is a package of Ted Ersek but I am not sure! >> Check www.wolfram.com and its archives. > > Thanks for everyone who replied! I learned a lot today. > > I did not find the package by Ted Ersek, but I found another one by Eric > Weisstein: > > http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5087/ > > The relevant file is Simplify.m > Interesting functions are ToExact and TranscendentalRecognize. > > In another thread someone mentioned a website which can be used for > similar purposes: > http://pi.lacim.uqam.ca/eng/ > Thanks again for all the replies! I think that I need to explain that I sent this message before I received the replies from Dana DeLouis and Roman, but for some reason it arrived with a delay of 2 days.