Re: Re: Re: 6.0 not seeing style sheets in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76352] Re: [mg76296] Re: [mg76262] Re: 6.0 not seeing style sheets in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:29:57 -0400 (EDT)

I tried what you suggest with ArticleClassic, alphabetically the first
of the 25 style sheets in the top level SystemFiles\FrontEnd\StyleSheets
directory.  Even after I restarted with clean preferences, still the
style sheet does not appear on the menu.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305