[Mathematica 6] How to add legend to ListLinePlot?

Hello;

I am drawing few lists in one plot using ListLinePlot.
PlotLegend does not work with ListLinePlot.  Any idea how can one add legend
to listLinePlot?

Needs["PlotLegends`"];
a = Table[RandomReal[], {10}];
b = Table[RandomReal[], {10}];
ListLinePlot[{a, b}]  (*OK*)
ListLinePlot[{a, b}, PlotLegend -> {"a", "b"}]  (*This is what I'd like to
do*)

thanks
Nasser