Re: Dialogs and inheritance

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg76469] Re: Dialogs and inheritance
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

what is so difficult with the debbuger ?
Go to the evaluation menu and enable the debugger.
It will open a palette with "Break Selection",
"Halt", "Continue" buttons. Now use you mouse and select
the line and use the "Break at Selection" button. You should get
a red frame around  the break point line.
If you what to see the local variables use "Show stack" button.