Re: Evaluation Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76513] Re: Evaluation Question
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

first you define a list of functions of 3 arguments, e.g.:

f={

#1+#2+#3&,

2#1+#2+#3&,

#1+2#2+#3&,

#1+#2+2#3&,

2#1+2#2+#3&

};

then you make a list of arguments, e.g.:

x={

{0,0,0},

{0,0,1},

{0,1,0},

{0,1,1},

{1,0,0},

{1,0,1},

{1,1,0},

{1,1,1}

} ;

now we apply all functions to all arguments:

Outer[Apply, f, x, 1]

hope this helps, Daniel