Re: Re: what are the options for the "String"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76575] Re: [mg76424] Re: [mg76254] what are the options for the "String"
- From: "Igor C. Antonio" <igora at wolf-ram.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:03:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <200705181022.GAA13433@smc.vnet.net> <465114BC.email@example.com> <200705220644.CAA19651@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: igora at wolf-ram.com
No. The "String" format is for reading and writing raw Mathematica
strings to/from a file
If you need to read/write something with a CharacterEncoding, you should
use the "Text" format.
Chris Chiasson wrote:
> not even for the character encoding? (!)
> On 5/20/07, Igor C. Antonio <igora at wolf-ram.com> wrote:
>> Chris Chiasson wrote:
>> There are no options to the "String" export format.
Igor C. Antonio
Wolfram Research, Inc.
To email me personally, remove the dash.
Prev by Date:
Re: Compatibility woes
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6.0 easier for me ... (small review)
Previous by thread:
Re: what are the options for the "String" export format?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: what are the options for the "String" export format?