Re: Compatibility woes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76658] Re: Compatibility woes
- From: Mark Adler <madler at alumni.caltech.edu>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:38:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200705230901.FAA23231@smc.vnet.net>
On May 24, 3:34 am, Murray Eisenberg <mur... at math.umass.edu> wrote:
> Just apply this at the Notebook level (if you want to do this for the
> entire notebook).
Yes, someone else pointed me to the pull down menu with "Selection",
"Selected Notebook" and "Global Preferences". Picking Selected
Notebook and then toggling ShowCellLabel under Cell Options does the
same thing as the old Kernel menu item Show In/Out Names.
In fact now I can do even better than that by picking Global
Preferences. Now every new notebook already has that turned off! So
I don't have to worry about it anymore.
I'm still not happy though about having to drill down in some option
list with sneaky pull down options to do something that used to be a
simple menu item.
Prev by Date:
Re: prolog like search
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6(on linux) and beagle
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Compatibility woes
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Compatibility woes