Re: What to do in v. 6 in place of Miscellaneous`RealOnly

Hi,

just try it ...

Plot[] will remove all not-plotable values and

Plot[x^(1/3), {x, -2, 2}]

show nothing on the negative part of the x-axes
and
Plot3D[(x + y)^(1/3), {x, -2, 2}, {y, -2, 2}]
will be cutted along the x==-y line.

So, do nothing and remove the RealOnly package.

Regards
   Jens