  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76746] Style Sheets in Version 6.0
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:49:57 -0400 (EDT)

With some help from John Fultz, I've learned quite a bit about creating new
style sheets in Version 6.0.

I've written a tutorial notebook on this, which can be downloaded from my
web site below. It takes the reader step-by-step through the creation of a
new style sheet, performing most of the common operations. There may be
better ways and I may get some comment but it does work.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/