- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76736] Re: [mg76680] Antialiasing
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Fri, 25 May 2007 06:49:38 -0400 (EDT), dimitris wrote:
> Is it possible to get the effect of Antialiasing of version 6 (as I
> saw here:
> http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Antialiasing.html )
> in version 5.2?
> Thanks a lot!
Sometimes under Windows a video card driver allows you to override certain
aspects of drawing on a program-by-program basis. But I believe this is only
for 3D rendering, not the 2D rendering which 5.2 does. But aside from any
interesting driver settings, the answer is no...you really need 6.0 for this.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Function as an argument
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: