- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76736] Re: [mg76680] Antialiasing
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:44:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Fri, 25 May 2007 06:49:38 -0400 (EDT), dimitris wrote: > Hi. > > Is it possible to get the effect of Antialiasing of version 6 (as I > saw here: > http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/Antialiasing.html ) > > in version 5.2? > > Thanks a lot! > Dimitris Sometimes under Windows a video card driver allows you to override certain aspects of drawing on a program-by-program basis. But I believe this is only for 3D rendering, not the 2D rendering which 5.2 does. But aside from any interesting driver settings, the answer is no...you really need 6.0 for this. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.