general

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/IncompatibleChanges.html

In the part of changes between 5 and 6 we read

"The graphics functionality has significantly changed. For
compatibility purposes, use <<Version5`Graphics` to restore graphics
capabilities from Mathematica 5. To restore the Mathematica 6 graphics
capabilities, use <<Version6`Graphics`."

I think many will found useful above information.

Dimitris