  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg76793] general
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 05:03:29 -0400 (EDT)

In the part of changes between 5 and 6 we read

"The graphics functionality has significantly changed. For
compatibility purposes, use <<Version5`Graphics` to restore graphics
capabilities from Mathematica 5. To restore the Mathematica 6 graphics
capabilities, use <<Version6`Graphics`."

I think many will found useful above information.