Re: Clipping Live3DGraphics

Thanks a bunch Szabolcs.  That works really nice :)  I spent three days working on that routine but at least it helped me learn the various constructs used in programming Mathematica.  I don't have access to the journal article; my service expiried.  I'll make a note of it in the notebook I maintain about programming and when I upgrade to 6.0 I'll look at it.