why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet list? (6.0)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76871] why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet list? (6.0)
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 04:54:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I put a newly-created 6.0 version style sheet in the
subdirectory of my $UserBaseDirectory (= my $UserAddOnsDirectory), yet
it does not appear in the drop-down list of available style sheets when
I use the menu item Format > Stylesheet.
Of course I restarted Mathematica with clean preferences. And the
stylesheet itself seems OK: I can use the Other entry on the list to
find it and apply it to a new notebook.
Another newly-created stylesheet does appear in that list. Also, that
stylesheet appears above the first divider and directly below Default.
How can I control the order in which stylesheets are listed there.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Left eigenvector of generalized eigenvalue problem
Next by Date:
Re: v6: cursor behaviour with arrow keys
Previous by thread:
Re: Iterate through a list
Next by thread:
Re: why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet list? (6.0)