Re: v6 time series package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76967] Re: v6 time series package
  • From: Ian Gregory <newsgroups at iangregory.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:14:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have a similar problem.  I contacted Wolfram support.  Their response:

Hello,

Thank you for the email.  At the moment, the TimeSeries toolbox is not
compatible with Mathematica 6.0.  Our developers are currently testing beta
updates for packages.  They will be released as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Lambert Chao
Technical Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.