Re: Polynomial to List

Hi Nick,

consider the full form of your expression poly=1 + x + x^2 + x^3 + x^4:

FullForm[poly]

this nearly looks like the list you want (besides reversion), only the

Head is Plus instead of List. But this is easily fixed by Apply:

List @@ poly

If you want to reverse the list, you may use Reverse.

hope this helps, Daniel