Re: Famous Mathematica 5.0 not working with Mathematica 6?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76997] Re: Famous Mathematica 5.0 not working with Mathematica 6?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com>
eric.laruelle at gmail.com wrote: > Hello. I am performing an evaluation of Mathematica 6 with the demo > version on both Windows XP 32 bits and OS X 10.4.9. However both crash > when evaluating the famous Karl's Mathematica benchmark: > http://www2.staff.fh-vorarlberg.ac.at/~ku/karl/timings50.html > > Did anyone experience the same thing? Have you got any suggestion? > Thank you. > > I guess the plotting routines run out of memory ...