Rotating TreePlot

Greetings,

I've created a number of graphic using TreePlot, using the left options
(so the tree expands across the page, left to right).How can I rotate
this graphic 90 Degrees, do it runs down the page top to bottom (note:
The Top option of TreePlot will do this, but it will also rotate the
vertex labels, which I do not want).

Thanks,

-Mark