How to change the font size in legend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82980] How to change the font size in legend
  • From: Shingo Yoshimura <shingo.yoshimura at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 05:08:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi, now I have some trouble with font-size in legend. As all u know, we can change the font size of AxesLabel, or PlotLabel etc. But I dont know how to change that of legend, I mean, the font size of legend plot, or maximum (or minimum) value of legend plot. Do u know how to change that? I tested stuff like
Style["hoge",Large]
but it didnt work. If u know something about it, plz teach me :)

thanx for advance

Shingo