Re: Plot boundaries not respected

Mathematica makes a guess as to the "sensible" range to plot thereby
avoiding attempts to plot functions with infinite range or worse.  The
optoin PlotRange allows you to take full control:

Plot[Exp[x], {x, -10, 2}, PlotRange -> All]

Hope this helps...

--David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/