Re: Can you get a package back to a notebook easily?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83003] Re: Can you get a package back to a notebook easily?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 06:29:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Reiss wrote: > Actually, in Version 6+ the answer is no. > > The initialization cells are saved, and some other classes of cells > are contained as comments with special information that allows them to > still be viewed when the .m file opened in Mathematica. > > Try it out and then open the .m file in a text editor to see this... Can you give an example? Before I replied, I tried it with a notebook that only had input cells and text cells. Only the initialization input cells were saved. Szabolcs