Re: ListPointPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg83011] Re: ListPointPlot3D
  • From: Thomas E Burton <tburton at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 06:34:00 -0500 (EST)

Given data in your format,

I vaguely recall a way to use the data directly, with the fourth
element determining the color. But I cannot recall the details.

I tried to sort the data into two groups and then use PlotStyle to
set the groups' colors, but I got bad results. The following
inelegant approach seems to work. Define one color for each point:

colors = (Last /@ data) /. {0 -> Blue, 1 -> Red}

Then discard the last elements and isolate each point into its own
list, so it will get its own color:

It you can accept the default point size, then the above simplifies to

Tom, version, Mac OS10.4.